The Protection Bureau
We recognize the importance of the role we play in securing your property. Our Central Station will absolutely remain open and, in addition to the safe health practices we have implemented, we are currently remaining open to provide onsite service when needed, while doing all we can to protect the health and safety of our technicians. In the office, all employees who are currently set to work remotely are doing so and we are following the CDC social distancing guidelines.
- We have implemented cross-training for key areas in order to minimize any potential disruptions.
- We have been in contact with our major suppliers and, currently, there are no expected delays to the supply chain
We ask your cooperation in keeping our team members healthy:
- If you or any members of your household or business are not feeling well, have the flu or COVID-19 symptoms, or been in contact with the virus, please call our office to reschedule or let us know at the time of scheduling and certainly before our technician enters your facility.
- If you or anyone onsite have traveled outside the US in the last 14 days, please let us know so that we may take proper precautions.
- Our technicians have been asked to refrain from shaking hands at this time and keeping a social distance. Rest assured a warm friendly greeting will always be presented.
- Our technicians have also been asked to request to be able to wash their hands both upon arrival and before departing. We appreciate your allowing them this access.
- We provide sanitizer to our technicians and have more on order. As I am sure you are aware, these products are not readily available. If you have product that they can use while on your site, this is very much appreciated.
THE PROTECTION BUREAU